Yet since English is a ‘must have’ career subject, it’s critical to:
- Craft essays without waffling
- Analyse literature texts with ease
- Explain writers’ language and techniques
- Draw on different writing skills
Sound easy? Not if you panic at the prospect of taking exams, or simply don’t ‘get’ those anthology poems your teacher whizzed through. It can feel like the highest wall is ahead – and you’re stuck right at the bottom.
Half the battle is knowing how to tackle IGCSE English exam papers – as well as understanding exactly what you need to do to achieve.
Where do you start? How do you leap over that obstacle and keep soaring?
We don’t just help you pass...
Whether you’re studying IGCSEs at school or as a private candidate at home, we help you make the most of your time. For starters, working with a one-to-one English teacher is different to being in class or self-teaching.
With no distractions, lessons are personalised to your exact needs. That means getting help with those course elements you struggle with the most. In no time, we’ll help you achieve your predicted grades – and even have fun along the way.
Are you ready to:
- Achieve Language or Literature grades you need for your future?
- Boost your confidence, without nerves overwhelming you?
- Learn how to do your best in forthcoming exams?
Yes? Then please get in touch. With Edexcel, AQA and Cambridge IGCSE specialists on our team, we’re ready to start...
Whether you’re in Weybridge or Cobham, or nearer to Guildford or Farnham, we've an English GCSE tutor near you. Do call...