Parents often approach us about plugging the gaps left by lockdown learning. While teachers tried their absolute best during the Covid pandemic, it was impossible for them to teach students at home as well as the many numbers still attending school.
This meant that young people sometimes struggled at home trying to make sense of work set. I’m sure that you as parents scratched your heads a few times too!
However, there is a world apart between lockdown learning and 1:1 online learning. Before dismissing it, having been put off by your child’s experience during the pandemic, please consider the positives.
The benefits of online learning
- The superb standard of our one-to-one tuition stays the same.
- Online learning is convenient for everyone. No travel, saves time.
- Tutors can offer a rich mix of traditional learning enhanced by online resources.
- Many students feel secure in the comfort of their own home, in their own space.
- You can learn wherever you are, even on holiday.
Whatever your child is struggling with, we always find a way that gets to the heart of the problem. Harnessing the Internet is just one tool up our sleeves. Having a fantastic tutor on your side is half the battle…